Top routed showcase bodies

Acornz

Stop routing the top routed showcase strats for SSS!!! It's annoying going through the showcase looking for something other than SSS, routing all the bodies HSH or universal would be a better idea, in my opinion.

Hello.  You can very easily have Warmoth change the PU routes on showcase bodies to something bigger.  Yay!

1 post and he's annoyed, welcome to the board , Looking forward to more from you...............

If I had known that I could have them change it, I wouldn't have posted so I am sorry about being impulsive. Than you for the very sarcastic welcome, alfang.

Thanks, everybody. I'm pretty sarcastic myself, not usually but that was kind of a sarcastic statement, so I guess I am. :icon_jokercolor:

Well for the most part we are all good buds here supporting each others addiction.

I'm probably the most misunderstood guy here, as sarcasm does not translate well in print,

Max, your right, I just found out that the the guy filling the beer fridge was me, I was shocked and sadened

Acornz said:
Stop routing the top routed showcase strats for SSS!!! It's annoying going through the showcase looking for something other than SSS, routing all the bodies HSH or universal would be a better idea, in my opinion.

When I called in my order the guy on the phone actually asked me what pup configuration I wanted. I was a little stunned because it was routed SSS. But he said I could have it changed at no extra charge so I went with SSH. I still kept the single sized pup in the scratch plate but wanted that H area routed out so the wires would have more room to fit.
MULLY
not a fan of the boat

Back