Told you

imminentG

I went ahead and bought a tele.
Could this REALLY be happening?  :tard:

:icon_thumright: I got this

28705d1249474228-my-new-straight-razor-stand-44789.-thread-completely-useless-without-images-1-.jpg

It's not COMPLETELY useless- everybody ELSE gets to celebrate when they buy W :blob7:

Lefty telecaster
chambered
swamp ash
1pc core wood
top route T-X-T
american std string thru (from callaham)
tummy cut
contoured heel
crushed brass finish

Lefty Vintage Modern telecaster neck
1pc indian rosewood
11/16 at nut
compound radius
wolfgang back contour
SS6230 frets
sperzel ream
cream dots
earvana graphtech black tusq XL teflon impregnated nut

going for Bardens and the knurly knobs and the Gatton circuit
gonna try moving down to 9's

I'm having Dan Erlewine build it and set it up.
Cop out to some, but I am not about to risk murdering my new wooden baby MYSELF  :headbang:

:icon_jokercolor:

Yes, this one should be QUITE the treat.
Looking into a Carvin Cobalt, too, never had an acoustic of my own, but I seem to go for hours even upside down on other folks'.

imminentG said:
I'm having Dan Erlewine build it and set it up.
Cop out to some, but I am not about to risk murdering my new wooden baby MYSELF  :headbang:

:icon_jokercolor:

Dan Erlewine from the StewMac newsletter?  Do you know him personally or are you in his area?  StewMac is in Ohio, is that where he is? 

imminentG said:
Yes, this one should be QUITE the treat.
Looking into a Carvin Cobalt, too, never had an acoustic of my own, but I seem to go for hours even upside down on other folks'.

Last I looked (~1-2 weeks ago) Carvin was doing $200 off Cobalts plus internet discounts... like their bottom line Cobalt
was $200 and change.  Seriously price cutting.  I was tempted, but $$$'s going elsewhere.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, guys, it means a lot to me.
I live in Queens, ny
I have an uncle in ohio- but he's not Dan Erlewine.

It's going to be some degree of warm for a tele, but I can only imagine what this thing'll sound like :icon_thumright:
brass saddles, as well, I guess

Back