Today's video: How to Get an Endorsement Deal

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
And all you guys are ineligible, due to you being family and all....

[youtube]https://youtu.be/Oef3VE8Q1jQ[/youtube]

Good explanation. That really leaves no doubt as to what you need, there.

I have three friends, my sister and Ron at the feed store who will follow me if I put up a video on Youtube. Does that count?

Rgand said:

I have three friends, my sister and Ron at the feed store who will follow me if I put up a video on Youtube. Does that count?

Do me a favor and tell Ron I need 50lbs of flour, 10lbs of sugar, 10lbs of coffee, a couple sides of bacon, and a gallon of lard. I have a herd of chihuahaus I have to drive to Kansas City and it's a long trail. :icon_thumright:

PhilHill said:
Rgand said:

Do me a favor and tell Ron I need 50lbs of flour, 10lbs of sugar, 10lbs of coffee, a couple sides of bacon, and a gallon of lard. I have a herd of chihuahaus I have to drive to Kansas City and it's a long trail. :icon_thumright:
Careful, those chihuahuas have an appetite. They'll strip a corn field bare in minutes. Don't open any M&Ms in front of them if you value your fingers.

Rgand said:
PhilHill said:
Rgand said:

Careful, those chihuahuas have an appetite. They'll strip a corn field bare in minutes. Don't open any M&Ms in front of them if you value your fingers.

Yer tellin me! A friend of mine has one and the little bugger is an alky. My friend spilled some beer on the kitchen floor one time, before he could walk five feet to get the mop the little beggar had lapped up every drop of that beer, and was begging for more.

PhilHill said:
Rgand said:

Does Ron sell toilet paper? I could use a couple hundred rolls.

ByteFrenzy said:
PhilHill said:
Rgand said:

Does Ron sell toilet paper? I could use a couple hundred rolls.
No. You have to use the corncobs left after the chihuahuas have been through a corn field.

Back