to wizard or not to wizard that is the question

DocNrock said:
Max said:
Whatever happened to just switching around necks and parts?

It was needed to set that cascade in motion.   :icon_biggrin:  Like a Chinese Firedrill, or, like a game of musical chairs.   :icon_thumright:
You should just take all your guitar parts and shuffle them up in a bag and pour them out on the floor and fit them together as they fall.... :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Max said:

It was needed to set that cascade in motion.   :icon_biggrin:  Like a Chinese Firedrill, or, like a game of musical chairs.   :icon_thumright:
You should just take all your guitar parts and shuffle them up in a bag and pour them out on the floor and fit them together as they fall.... :icon_biggrin:

yeah, yeah.... :laughing7:

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
DocNrock said:
Max said:

yeah, yeah.... :laughing7:
:icon_jokercolor:

I just bought a Wizard that was available with rosewood.. a rarity for sure..
I really like the 80's Charvel Jackson neck profile.. So,
based on what I have read here the Warmoth Wizard should be exactly what I want. Can't wait for it to get here.. 7 days I would guess..
I too own a Jackson Soloist SL1... It took me a while to like the neck.. I almost couldn't and considered selling  it.. I took it to a local luthier who did a setup for me and all hell broke loose..
It was all in the truss rod adjustment........ I love it now!

Back