to Tony Flying Squirrel: I've seen how I'm going die.

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
What you do is get a slice of bread, slop down some baked beans on it, then spread a bit of mozzarella on that and add a bit of cooked bacon on top, then cheese again, then beans then bread. Butter the outside of the sandwich and grill it on the BBQ until you can see the stringy mozzarella seeping out the sides.

:eek: that sounds pretty tasty I'll have to try that sometime.

Tempest said:
What you do is get a slice of bread, slop down some baked beans on it, then spread a bit of mozzarella on that and add a bit of cooked bacon on top, then cheese again, then beans then bread. Butter the outside of the sandwich and grill it on the BBQ until you can see the stringy mozzarella seeping out the sides.

:eek: that sounds pretty tasty I'll have to try that sometime.
You will, it's great.

NonsenseTele said:
NonsenseTele said:
"meat and potato, meat and potato kind of... man am I"
What kind of attitude it that? As much as I am a meat and potato guy, I think Vegetables are great!

You're not Meat and Potato them  :toothy12:

"I'll have that spinach after you throw it thru my dead cold month, ****"  :laughing7:

I love spinach.  I also love big bacon cheeseburgers.  :laughing7:

If I loved those green stuff I would turn vegetarian to loose weight (well, I would take one day a week to have junkie food, but just one)...

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
This takes Bacon Weave to a whole new level.

http://www.bbqaddicts.com/blog/recipes/bacon-explosion/

Good grief, rolled-up death!

so is that what they call a death roll?

It looks like something I would try though :) may be the last thing I ever eat though

Back