this is one time i wish i was a guitar!

No no not spam at all... i just found that and liked it so i just wanted to see if any body else did. Sorry if i wasn't supposed to post stuff like that. If you think i should delete it i will?

No, no, it's fine, just pointless.  :redflag:  The babe is pretty hot, I'll give ya that

Sorry for being pointless. I'm a bored college student that only thinks about guitars and girls. So i figured i would share some of my boring life with others...haha. I also just wanna say this site rocks. I have been checking out guitars on this site for years and dreamin of one day building my own but like i said i am a college student so needless to say im broke.

Welcome to the board!

Yeah, money can be a problem for quite a few of us, especially the younger ones (not Orpheo, of course :p )

I'm in high school, no job, and Connor is too, I think. Just buy one piece at a time, as you can afford them. It also gives you extra time to choose what to buy  :icon_thumright:

Dude I feel you.  I was a Warmoth addict for 5 years before I graduated, got a job, and actually bought one.  :)

Yeah right now im at a junior college but i will be done this summer and after that im going to SIU in southern IL to be a recording engineer. Hopefully that will let me also promote myself as a guitar player too.

The girl is ok - if that's your type.  But what I want to know is can she play that thing?

Back