This is cool.

line6man said:
Any thoughts on this?
Its kind of cool, but also kind of corny looking.

Maybe a little corny - but one of those things that makes you say: "Why didn't *I* think of that?!?!" 
eusa_clap.gif

Line6man!  YOU keep showing the lamest guitar stuff on the web! You're cracking me up with your all-gold basses shaped like a lava lamp, and now this. Where do you get this stuff? Do you really think it's cool?

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Instead of a guitar-shaped tremolo plate, how about a tremolo plate-shaped guitar?

Bo Diddley copped that idea about half a century ago.

tfarny said:
Line6man!  YOU keep showing the lamest guitar stuff on the web! You're cracking me up with your all-gold basses shaped like a lava lamp, and now this. Where do you get this stuff? Do you really think it's cool?

I guess i posted this more as a joke given the response to the ritter thread. LOL.
I like the concept, but like i said, its a bit corny looking.

I LOVE those ritters though...
For the life of me, i dont understand why your guys dont like them.

line6man said:

Maybe we're the strange ones and you're the one who's normal.

gotta go and polish my gold plated lava lamp now...

line6man said:
tfarny said:

I guess i posted this more as a joke given the response to the ritter thread. LOL.
I like the concept, but like i said, its a bit corny looking.

I don't love those ritters,  but i think they're pretty cool  :icon_thumright:   

Oh, and that trem cover is hideous

Yeah I don't like it either.

Tim, Line6man finished a goncalo neck and plays through modeling amps.  Clearly he's nuts... I think we could (should?) have him committed!  :icon_jokercolor: :laughing7:

The evidence is mounting! Line6man has different taste than the rest of us! He must be punished and ridiculed!

Back