The Warmoth P/J debuts!

Jorundr

A couple of weeks ago the warmoth bass i built debuted at a show we had in my home town. The whole deal was a gathering of bands that's active, bands that were active in the 70's 80's and 90's who had reunions.

I played in two bands, our old high school project and my current band. Plus I had choir duties in another band (wearing a dress) :toothy11:. The warmoth bass behaved superbly throughout the whole show, thundering when needed and crisp and cutting when that was called for. Didn't even use my jazz bass. It really proved itself. I'm super happy. played it throug a line6 pod x3, split the signal to a trace elliot amp onstage and straight to the house. worked well also. Here's som pics with some experimenting in Lightroom.

Those are great pics.  A+ for stage effects and design.  Having never heard you, ya'll already look like you sound good.  BTW, what is the neck made out of on theat bass?  Did the sheet music help?  (lol)

Great lighting!  I can't hear it but I'll assume your playing is also great ;)

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Those are great pics.  A+ for stage effects and design.  Having never heard you, ya'll already look like you sound good.  BTW, what is the neck made out of on theat bass?  Did the sheet music help?  (lol)
aw!  the note stand and sheet really bugs me. was left on stage by the old guys band before us (I swear) kinda ruins all the pix. The neck is wenge/ebony, best i've ever had.

Back