The "Ultimate strat finish.....Be careful...

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
The best in bling catagory winner is..................
cgi.ebay.com/Crystal-Rhinestone-Strat-STUNNING-Mirror-Pickguard_W0QQitemZ130228791663QQihZ003QQcategoryZ41406QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
adad_1.JPG

This is what happens when you work on your guitar in your wife's "crafts room". I'd be willing to bet that a case or so of Pabst Blue Ribbon was involved, too.

RLW said:
This is what happens when you work on your guitar in your wife's "crafts room". I'd be willing to bet that a case or so of Pabst Blue Ribbon was involved, too.
True, either Pabst or some Keystone light........Not only got a hideous guitar outa the drinking benge, but bitter beer face to boot........ :sad1:

I've been a cynical jerk most of my life, but when E-bay came along it really furthered my assumption that the world is populated with a bunch of raving idiots.  

guitlouie said:
I've been a cynical jerk most of my life, but when E-bay came along it really furthered my assumption that the world is populated with a bunch of raving idiots.  

It's not the crap up for sale that boggles the mind, it's the clueless nimrods that bid on it. I say repeal all seatbelt and helmet laws, that's how we used to thin the stupid ones from the gene pool.

"If ah have a wrayuck, ah wants to be thrown clear..."

guitlouie said:

So true, but what really boggles the mind is the fact that ebay is supposed to be the "world wide garage sale" according to the man that founded it. Yet all these morons you see on there will actually bid and pay prices that are no different than retail prices and sometimes even higher than retail. I'm like
wtf.gif
, don't these people realize this is suppose to be a place to something for a bargain price, not Nieman Marcus prices...... :icon_scratch:

Pretty retarded.  But for fifty bucks you could get it, pop the stupid rhinestones off, refinish and voila, a cheap strat body.

the guys should have used the beer bottle caps from his drinking binge instead of the rhinestones

Brian

bpmorton777 said:
the guys should have used the beer bottle caps from his drinking binge instead of the rhinestones

Brian

Zakk WOULD approve of that comment! :party07:

In fact, beer bottle caps would have more character than those craftwork rhinestones. Where's the quilt?? :laughing7:

From the description:

"STUN Your Audience !!"
Well, he got that right...

"There is HOURS of hand work done in this"
Yes, like two of them...

For a second, though, I thought they were thumbtacks  :doh:

bpmorton777 said:

Brian

Better yet-- a guitar strap made out of "vintage" PBR pull-tabs!

RLW said:

Next up: The Gold Lamé guitar with a crackle-paint headstock. Going for the Shabby Chic look...

I better be careful-- my wife's crafting corner is in my guitar room.

JBD

"Better yet-- a guitar strap made out of "vintage" PBR pull-tabs!"

I was thinking Brown Derby...with the word puzzles on the inside of the caps.

Brian

Back