The Sorceress is Finished!!

NeilStryker

Hey guys, finally finished... my first warmoth build.  here's some pics...  hope ya like!
Sorceress2.jpg

Sorceress4-1.jpg

Sorceress8-1.jpg

Nice. That's what you call zebra! Is the neck pu in backwards (from the writing) or reverse zebra?
Is it a pau ferro top?

Okay, here'e the rundown on the specs...

Hollow mahogany body, fau ferro top (unique choices), f-hole, drop top cream binding, contour heel, satin finish
Mahogany neck, cream bound maccassar ebony fret board (unique choices), abalone dots, satin finish, standard thin, ebony headstock veneer
SD Jazz in Neck, Dimarzio Area 58 mid, SD Pearly Gates Trembucker in bridge, mini-schaller tuners
Push/pull pots on vol and tone (Tele control positions), and an on/on switch (up engages vol and tone control like normal, down bypasses tone and vol completely so it is always full volume, full tone).   The 5 way allows for position 2 and 4 to utilize the full humbucker (neck or bridge) with the middle single coil, unless the push pull pot is pulled.  So it gets 9 pickup selections total.

djf67 said:
Nice. That's what you call zebra! Is the neck pu in backwards (from the writing) or reverse zebra?
Is it a pau ferro top?
Yep, pau ferro top.  the neck p/u is technically in "backwards".  but it sounds unbelievable so it isn't an issue.  the reverse zebra would have the seymour duncan on the black coil which would be more visible (not that I planned it that way, I didn't know they made a reverse zebra when I ordered it.)

Back