The Hipshot Hardtail bridge & rout option now at Warmoth!

The Hipshot FM2 string thru replaced the Badass 3 string thru option in the bridge menu in the bass builders, but is not visually appearing on the bodies yet.

Last edited:
The Hipshot FM2 string thru replaced the Badass 3 string thru option in the bridge menu in the bass builders, but is not visually appearing on the bodies. Slight glitch.

Though that may be the case in the bass body builders, this thread was about Hipshot hardtail guitar bridges now being available.

It may be that it is unlikely that time will be put into slight glitches like that, as I believe a new website engine etc is being worked on in the background. There used to be a thread for bugs and glitches for the current site but it has been closed now.

If you need to see what an FM2 rout looks like, they can be seen here.

Last edited:
i hope they put a "whats new button" so that we could see the new inventory without having to go to so many clicks...

Though that may be the case in the bass body builders, this thread was about Hipshot hardtail guitar bridges now being available.

It may be that it is unlikely that time will be put into slight glitches like that, as I believe a new website engine etc is being worked on in the background. There used to be a thread for bugs and glitches for the current site but it has been closed now.

If you need to see what an FM2 rout looks like, they can be seen here.

No, the op says "the builders" meaning all of them. And it's the same route as the Badass 3 bridge, they just changed the name in the builder, not the route. The Hipshot FM2 route fits the 3 hole string through Fender American Deluxe. I thought the visual would be there since it's the same pattern.
Are they going to sell those bridges now? I need a brass one in nickel and noticed some of Hipshots dealers offer slightly better prices on them, and would like to buy it from Warmoth with the rest of the hardware for my build. Hipshot wants $168.51 for it, and BestBassGear has it for $132.82.

No, the op says "the builders" meaning all of them.

I see the misunderstanding, but this is not a correct interpretation. The original post is specifically about the Hipshot fixed guitar bridge and rout availability linked to in the OP, (not all or any Hipshot products) and in this case "the builders" refers to the guitar bodies that the specific bridge can be fitted to.

Some bass and guitar bridge routs that Warmoth provides as an option, they do not sell the hardware for. You may be better to just order one from where you can get the best price. Often Hipshot parts can be obtained at better prices elsewhere compared to buying direct from Hipshot themselves. Whether the bridge you are looking for will be ever stocked, you would have to ask Warmoth sales directly.

This thread was created six months ago, at the same time the Hipshot guitar bridge became an option in the builders and we started offering the hardware.

The change to the bass builders happened about two days ago, and all we did was change the name of an existing option.....which is why the image no longer shows up. The image was supposed to be fixed, but it appears it wasn't. I'll look into that.

Back