Thanks guys

Shmoopie

this place was the best place to come to when i dislocated my knee cap back in march.

i just got my xray today, what do you guys think.

i learned what real pain is.

that bone on the side there is my knee cap.

its a pathetic story.  i was walking to the high school from the shop class and i slipped on a patch of ice.  i tour my mcl (hold cap in place)  and got some surgery,  im currently 4 months our of surgery, but they no-no footed around and i had to limp on crutches for a month before the cut me open.

the school said they would pay $5000 (half a kidney) for expenses, and the bill came to $3000,  then the surgery cost another 5 grand.

a month after the operations i get second notices on all my bills. so the school didn't pay a dam thing.  dam custodians and there ineptitude of ice.

any way, i can finally look at the xrays with out puking.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
If you ever have to have the knee-cap removed, save it & use it for inlay material :headbang1:

mother of knee. mok

that would be cool though.

Hey Schmooy  is that X-ray looking forward at the knee?  a frontal shot?

You know that knee cap is in the wrong spot, that makes my knee hurt just looking at it. 

Your not in the USA?  If you were in the USA and did that on school property, while a student. They would cover all medical expenses.  that's why I pay so much taxes. If your in the USA and someone wants you to pay for that. it's time for a revolution.

Revolution????????? Where is my machine gun?????? :toothy12:

So sorry sir. Schmoopie, don't look like a "nice" thing to have in the knees! :-\

Alfang said:
Hey Schmooy  is that X-ray looking forward at the knee?  a frontal shot?

You know that knee cap is in the wrong spot, that makes my knee hurt just looking at it. 

Your not in the USA?  If you were in the USA and did that on school property, while a student. They would cover all medical expenses.  that's why I pay so much taxes. If your in the USA and someone wants you to pay for that. it's time for a revolution.

yes it from the front, and apparently you never went to school in Michigan. they payed for a single doctors visit and i got Medicare to pay the rest. the ER alone was $900, could have bought a warmoth for that.  the mri was $1800, they over charged for every thing.

and no i didn't have it removed, i tour my m c l, that keeps it in place, so they sewed it back together and four months later im almost back to 100%

the knee cap is in one piece no cracks no erosion. just out of place.  hurt like a son of a mother fudger.

Revolution?? Yeah!!

Toss me my spray paint, my anarchy tee, my mohawk!

:guitarplayer2:

xxCanT sToPx ThA PuNxxXx

Back