Super-Vee Bladerunner Tremolo, Nickel finish (for 6-hole bridge rout) SOLD

LushTone

Here's a lightly used Bladerunner tremolo. Condition is excellent and fully functioning. Great sounding and performing tremolo that has the added benefit of centering string spacing down the neck. The design adds resonance to my ear, probably from the front half of the fulcrum being screwed flush with the wood and attached directly to the bridge by the spring steel pivot. With an aluminum "Sustainium" block (standard on Super-Vee bridges), this trem is also lighter weight than many others, which could reduce weight on your guitar. Thanks for looking!

eBay link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/124768637345

(Note: Koa table not for sale :laughing7:)

Attachments

• IMG_7308.JPG
    IMG_7308.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_7297.JPG
    IMG_7297.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 123
  • IMG_7294.JPG
    IMG_7294.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_7301.JPG
    IMG_7301.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 130
That’s a good trem. My heavily modified Strat that I bought brand new as a 2016 American Standard (in fall of 2016, so among the last of the American Standards) has the Super Vee Bladerunner bridge plate, which is the most important part of that bridge IMO, and a Callaham brass block bolted to it, with a Callaham trem arm, GraphTech saddles, and Xotic Raw Vintage springs.

I just kept experimenting with different parts I had in my parts box until I found the combination I liked the best, but that bridge plate….returns to zero perfect every single time, and I agree that it helps tone because the whole front edge of the bridge is bolted down tight and the whole thing is ALWAYS in contact with the body because it doesn’t use a knife edge fulcrum. It’s a good bridge.

Back