stupid question

Many states have an inter-library loan program where you can essentially read just about any book written about this. That video series is excellent & detailed, too, worth taking notes from it to re-locate each needed section. The advantage of that approach is that it organizes the questions about what you don't know into some kind of order - the key to getting oRdErly answers around here is asking orderly questions. When someone writes in saying ACK - I GOT A BIG PILE OF SHIT FROM UPS WHAT DO I DO-OO... it can bring out the mischief in us.... :guitaristgif:

004329_24.jpg

I was mischievous once... Once!

Bagman67 said:
No kidding.  Way to come on strong, there, bub!

If you are referring to my locking of the thread, I felt it a prudent move to avoid the usual dog pile that can go on here.  Whatever his problems are, I'd like to see them resolved positively for him and Warmoth.

Wyliee said:
Bagman67 said:

If you are referring to my locking of the thread, I felt it a prudent move to avoid the usual dog pile that can go on here.  Whatever his problems are, I'd like to see them resolved positively for him and Warmoth.

When you make posts like the OP did in that thread, you know exactly what you're getting into. That's how people look for attention on the internet.  :dontknow:

Wyliee said:
Bagman67 said:

I was actually referring to the OP who came on strong about his disappointment.  I approve of the threadlock.  I'd rather see constructive communication designed to move toward resolution than crude bashing any day of the week.  You run a clean shop here, Wyliee.

Back