Stupid cable company...

G

guitlouie

Hello fellas.  I moved three weeks ago, and surprise!!!  The cable company screwed up my request to have the service switched to the new place.  Three weeks later, and they finally sent a tech out here to turn on the cable, and more importantly to me, the cable modem!  I go to unofficial Warmoth, and Holy Crap!  16 pages of unread posts!  I went through some of it, but let me know about anything I missed recently that I really need to know about!  Very specifically, is RLW back?  If so, we were all relieved to hear you made it through the storm there buddy.  Hope all is well.  I see there were a few "favorites" posts that I will have to go stir up trouble in.  Anyway, glad to be back, I'm going to go see if I missed any actual guitars being built!

Good to have you back Gregg!
Well, Mr RLW came back from hurricane fine, but he never made a proper "review" of it, so we don't know much about what have happened...

I believe the tops are: dbw's LP, my Tele in progress (not that humble, I know), Mr Riverbluff's Tele (twin sister of mine), DocNRock's Blue Strat... probably there is more things, but... my memory is lame...

You were gone?   :icon_scratch:

Hehe, just kidding.  Welcome back, we missed you.  RLW was threatened by Ike but he escaped to high ground.  My LP is pretty much the sweetest fricking guitar ever, as you can see heah: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=5049.0

So where do you live now?

Edit: Oh yeah, and NT's Tele is FINALLY coming together and looks pretty bangin'.

You were gone? 

Ha Ha! 

I did the see the sweet Paul just before the lifeline that is the internet was cut.  Nice!

Oh, and I'm still in Raleigh NC, just moved to a nicer neighborhood.  Big back yard and a block from the older kid's school, blah blah blah.  I have a nice shed out back now too that looks just about perfect for woodworking projects....just need to think of what I could do out there....Hmmm anyone think of anything????

If only there were something you could build out there... something involving working with wood, and possibly painting... possibly something involving your love of music...

Oh, I know... mandolins!  :laughing7:

guitlouie said:
I have a nice shed out back now too that looks just about perfect for woodworking projects....just need to think of what I could do out there....Hmmm anyone think of anything????

Two words, "Flux Capacitor"

Otherwise I would go for building a spray booth to give offerings to whatever god touched Tonar and his finishing setup.
Patrick

Back