Strat body, tele neck, hardware, pickups

bagman67

Epic Member
Okay, so I have a few goodies I need to dispose of in time for taxes this year.  Cash-in-hand or Paypal, you pay shipping.  If you're in the Silicon Valley or nearby environs, we can talk about local hand delivery or you picking up at my place.  No shipping outside the US or Canada. 

1.  Flame Maple-topped ash strat body, top routed.  I think it's 3lbs 8oz.  Routed for Wilky twangbar, studs installed.  I wetted it with naptha but some boiled off before I could get the shot, but as you can see, the top has a nice figure to it.    $230, or $310 with a gold Wilky included.

7571917100_8455064cf2_b.jpg

2.  Unfinished top-routed basswood strat body.  Weight 3lbs 11oz.  Swimming pool rout.  Drilled for Schaller 475 fixed bridge, which I will include.  $145, or sold separately at $100 for the body, $50 for the bridge.  Photo is the original from the Showcase.

S6094C.jpg

3.  Alder telecaster body, routed for standard 4-screw Tele bridge and bridge pup only.  No neck pickup rout.  This was apparently planned to be someone's snakehead replica, and they ran out of gumption.  This body does come with some extra work to do - you will need to rout the cavity and bore the jack hole.  The good news is you can customize to your little heart's content.  $130

4.  Telecaster neck, vintage amber gloss finish, never used; white corian or graphtech (not sure which) nut.  Straight 9.5" radius.  6150 Nickel-silver frets.  Vintage Kluson tuner ream.  Chrome neckplate and screws included.  $190.

5.  The gold Wilky referred to above - brand new, never been installed, complete.  $85.

6.  Rutters snakehead bridge replica.  Note this has a different set of holes than a standard tele - three screwholes, forward of the string-through holes.  $20.
8601406813_ebc1b96afa.jpg

7.  Standard ashtray-style Fender six-saddle Tele bridge.  New, but no mounting screws.  $20.
8601421167_3b5f6b6122_z.jpg

8.  Fender American Standard tele bridge.  New in package.  $35.
8602525126_8aa6f2f22f.jpg

9.  Grover Rotomatic tuners, nickel - 3x3.  New in package.    I have the in-line lockers from the same line on my green Tele and they're my favorite tuners.  I'm not sure if these are the 14:1 or 18:1 ratio set, but they're Grovers, which is generally good news. $45. 

10.  Seymour Duncan Phat Cat, neck position, gold.  Mounting ring and screws included.  $45.

11.  Planet Waves auto-trim tuners, gold, 6-in-line left-side tuners (for normal right-handed six-on-a-side headstock). $55

12.  Loaded Eric Johnson Strat pickguard - the real deal, harvested from an EJ strat (mark 1, the 50's style one, not the 60's style one).  Parchment single-ply pickguard, parchment pickup covers and knobs.  $260. 

The gold-package deal:
I'll sell you the maple-topped strat body, the gold wilky, the gold planet waves tuners, gold Schaller straplocks and a gold neckplate and screws all as a package for $375.  Take the EJ pickups and guard and we'll call it $600 even.  Such a deal!

Check out fleabay and you'll find my prices are all within reason, and in some cases a good deal below comparable goods.

Those American tele bridges with the stainless saddles are the best... Too bad I already have one.

Cool sale, especially the snake head stuff.

Does the Strat body have a contoured heel? I'll be interested if it does.

You know, Mike, I'm not sure about the maple/ash body - I'll pull it out when I get home.  The basswood body has a standard neck joint.

Bagman

The flame-maple body has a standard heel, not contoured.

The tele body has the jack hole bored, but otherwise there is still no control cavity.

Bagman67 said:
The flame-maple body has a standard heel, not contoured.

The tele body has the jack hole bored, but otherwise there is still no control cavity.

Bummer. Great looking top on that one and just what I was looking for but with a contoured heel.

If you're feeling brave, you can go after it with a rasp or microplane...  :icon_thumright:

Back