steinberger gearless tuners

Stewart does!

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/Guitar,_solid_peghead_tuners/Steinberger_Gearless_Tuners.html

I'm trying these in my latest tele (actually trying all kinds of stuff in the latest tele).

If I don't like em, they'll be available for sale.

thats the nice thing about stalking, i mean following mayfly, he loves to try new things, and if he dont like em he almost gives it away, not cuz its bad, its just not for him and he's ready to move on.

So in short, he sells some nice stuff for sheap

Alfang said:
thats the nice thing about stalking, i mean following mayfly, he loves to try new things, and if he dont like em he almost gives it away, not cuz its bad, its just not for him and he's ready to move on.

So in short, he sells some nice stuff for sheap

but i dont own any sheep  :icon_scratch: or is it cheap  :doh:

mayfly,
are yours black?
mayfly said:
I'm trying these in my latest tele (actually trying all kinds of stuff in the latest tele).

compound2 said:
mayfly,
are yours black?
mayfly said:

Nope chrome.  BTW, won't know if I like them or not for another few months.

I considered these, but the price kept me away.  Something I am not sentimental about is tuners.....  I will change them in a heartbeat!!!  And I don't ever spend a ton of money on tuners.  I think I have $30 in the 18:1 imperial Wilkinsons I have on my Jerrycaster.... and as soon as one gets sticky or loose, that's it!!!!

Good luck with your search

Keep your eye on FleaBay.  I see them on there now and then.
There is currently a set up for auction, but they are gold.
I have a set on my Firebird and I love them.
Kinda pain in the arse to string, but the tuning is incredible.  40:1 ratio.  Goaa love that...
:rock-on:

Back