Sperzel tuners...something different

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
Never seen anything like these before, anodized blue..... :dontknow:
cb13_1.JPG

They need to make some pink ones for all those Hello Kitty guitars...

Great. So I can look forward to even MORE hideous guitars being dumped on Ebay?

RLW said:

Stay away from ebay then...... :dontknow:

I like the variety, instead of just being stuck with blk, chrome and gold....I mean it gets old after awhile.... :icon_scratch:

DangerousR6 said:
RLW said:

Stay away from ebay then...... :dontknow:

I like the variety, instead of just being stuck with blk, chrome and gold....I mean it gets old after awhile.... :icon_scratch:

If they eventually (or already) do this with ALL the hardware, it might work for me. And I gave up on ebay ages ago. 

GDL06292 said:
They are cool..I got a purplish/pink set to go with my Paisley Tele.

Cool guitar..is it a re-issue. My dad had a 68' that he traded for the SG I have now (a 74') of course this was back in the 70's but he still kicks himself. There is one on e-bay right now for $23900 the SG may be worth about 2k.....Never sell your gear.

Ken

ocguy106 said:
GDL06292 said:
They are cool..I got a purplish/pink set to go with my Paisley Tele.

Cool guitar..is it a re-issue. My dad had a 68' that he traded for the SG I have now (a 74') of course this was back in the 70's but he still kicks himself. There is one on e-bay right now for $23900 the SG may be worth about 2k.....Never sell your gear.

Ken

Actually, it was a used paisley tele body (from the recent run before the '08 CIJ reissues)

I got a replacement neck (a Mighty Mite, which I'm not very happy with...debating on getting a Warmoth neck for it) and added the purplish Sperzels, a duncan rails at the bridge, a 6 saddle MIM bridge, and a generic neck pickup.

I plan to upgrade it with a better neck, and a Vintage Noiseless Tele neck pup.

There's lots of gear over the years that I could kick myself for letting go (ususally because of financial straits  :sad1:  ) , so I definitely agree with your last sentence!

Back