Sound clips and video of Mayfly's B-Bender HERE!!!

mayfly said:
dbw said:
I had the riff from 0:19 stuck in my head all day today.  Thanks a lot Trevor  :confused4:

Just one of the exciting services that I provide!  Let me know if you'd like some INXS or something stuck in your head. :icon_biggrin:
NO!!  Anything but Need You Tonight!!

I always assumed he was a brother. Guess not. Nice tone ,great playing. That part with the B-Bender really makes me wanna kick up my heels and go to a ho-down, of course, me being  a bachelor from San Antonio, my "ho-down" is probably way different than yours.

WAIT- Ive decided to modify my thread.;

Yo yo bruthaman! You spittin da spizzle! How you learn to do dat  shizzle?  On da down low..you is one bad MoFo, aight?

I still don't get it.. I don't think he looked like a brother in his previous or current Pic.
also, I remember your band's website being discussed a couple of times, and you looked pretty white on those pics too.

mayfly, that's an awesome guitar, can't wait to hear it in the hands of someone who knows how to play it.

Just kidding man, that was awesome, you rock...

I can't decide if you or max is my idol.  I haven't heard Max, but I know he's got youth on you.....

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Max said:
Ha, I'm not very good. I'm getting better, though.

That's what all the greats say.

Yep. I bet he's a hotshot. Once a pool shark  said almost the exact thing thing to me. He let me win the first few games then racked up 5 straight games  for over a hundred  fifty bucks on me. Yep..Max is a hustler!

I'm not horribly into seafood. I had some great salmon yesterday, though.
Brown sugar, fried a bit, some pecans, the baked a bit. I make my own tartar sauce.

Back