Soulmate Necks

Volitions Advocate

has anybody had experience using soulmate necks on their warmoths?

I remember Rose W used a deep set neck in one of his builds, but it had nothing to do with warmoth.

I was thinking of getting a custom inlay done on a soulmate neck, and once I found out that he does bolt on necks too now I was sold on the idea.
Has anybody tried this?

DangerousR6

Volitions Advocate said:
has anybody had experience using soulmate necks on their warmoths?

I remember Rose W used a deep set neck in one of his builds, but it had nothing to do with warmoth.

I was thinking of getting a custom inlay done on a soulmate neck, and once I found out that he does bolt on necks too now I was sold on the idea.
Has anybody tried this?
Yip, I got one. And Doug is a stand up guy. Will make pretty much anything you want. And his necks are unphuking believable.... I had a wenge/ziricote neck made with a rev Jackson style headstock and a matching laminate of spalted maple. I sent him the spalted maple left over from my tele top. And he's got some of the best prices on custom necks around...

DangerousR6

Here's the neck he made me... :headbang:
index.php

index.php

Volitions Advocate

:eek: that's awesome!

I wanted to get a wenge baritone neck for an LPS
the inlay would be the same as the Gibson "gothic" line with the crescent moon and star at the 12th fret.  I really like the look of a bare fretboard, but it depends on the guitar.