soooo sparkly!

el twanguero

Finally! I'd been sitting on this project for several weeks. I'm very pleased with the results... Thank you, Warmoth, for the terrific job you did on this lightweight Swamp Ash body. I'm not a country player, but I'm a big fan of carved leather and flashy guitars a-la- Buck Owens/Don Rich. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• CARI29B3.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 684
  • CAZ66DZ7.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 617
super pimptastic  love the boat metal flake looking at it makes me say youve got to get a guitar strap that looks like the back ground lepord print sweet

I can envision.... dark wrap around glasses, a leopard fez, dark red paisley smokeing jacket with black ascot, some flame design loafers, and pants to match the top.... all in a smokey club playing jungle music.  I like it

Jack, the controls are a bit atypical for a Tele... Note the stacked chrome knobs; each pickup has it's own volume and tone pot. The black knob in the middle, besides being a master volume, is also a push/push switch for reversing the phase on the neck pickup. Does the T-Bone Walker tone pretty damn well. If you want to attenuate the nasally characteristic somewhat, backing off the volume a bit on one of the p'ups does it. Once you've dialed in the desired tone, it's just a matter of using the master to vary the volume as needed. 

-CB- said:
I can envision.... dark wrap around glasses, a leopard fez, dark red paisley smokeing jacket
with black ascot, some flame design loafers, and pants to match the top.... all in a smokey
club playing jungle music.   I like it

the Fez is a MUST!

Cool looker, man!
Bet it sounds sweet too!

Back