Some of us take way too long....

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
I guess some of us take to long to put our guitars together.... :icon_scratch:

This guy did it in 7 min.. :doh:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDAvPJV_alc[/youtube]

Would be interesting to go back about a week later and watch him try to take the truss rod cover off..................... :icon_thumright:

PhilHill said:
Would be interesting to go back about a week later and watch him try to take the truss rod cover off..................... :icon_thumright:
:laughing11:

I got to about 0:41 and couldn't watch anymore or else my lunch was coming back up.
puke.gif

Heck, I've a body sitting in the basement for weeks while I wait for warm-enough weather so I can spray.

This guy just walked out and started spraying high-VOC nitro without a respirator and on the balcony of hotel(?) right next to all the other balconies and open windows. I mean, WTF? Nitro fumes and brain damage are directly linked, but should we have to ask, "which came first?"

Apparently his apartment is already surrounded by spray paint fumes from the sheer volume of graffiti visible.

I like to think that I always get my build projects done promptly............Of course I also like to think that I can play guitar as well as Clapton too............. :sad1:

PhilHill said:
I like to think that I always get my build projects done promptly............Of course I also like to think that I can play guitar as well as Clapton too............. :sad1:
:laughing11:

Back