SOLD: Blue Warmoth Strat style body

Strummin12

Hi All! I don't post often, but I'm a huge Warmoth fan (addict) since the 80's, currently own 10 builds that are my babies! I recently acquired 2 more Warmoth guitars that I'm parting out, plus a bunch of other spare parts, and offering them here first. Hopefully, the listings are welcome and the parts find a good home.

My first offering is a deep/dark blue metallic strat style Warmoth alder HSS body with contoured heel, 4.1 lbs. Routed for Wilkinson VN100 bridge (also available in brushed silver), bushings included. Has some scuffs (by neck joint, under the pick guard area), usual mild scratches/pick swirls that don't photograph, and two chips through the paint on the side by the strap button. Indentations around the bridge and neck plate area, both not noticeable once parts are loaded. It's a players body, I would say a 5/6 out of 10. Striking at first sight, most imperfections show in certain light. Can look black, not blue, from certain angles. Previous owner installed a rear trem cover, so the screw holes are there. $199 plus actual shipping in the conus only. I have other parts to complete the guitar if desired. Thanks for looking, questions welcome. More pix upon request. All the best!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 260
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 225
  • FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 241
  • FullSizeRender_7.jpg
    FullSizeRender_7.jpg