So you think your guitar is road worthy?

stratamania

Mythical Status
Can your guitar do this?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=112&v=k1hxZyD9VGI
[/youtube]

How it was made...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TKXvyYxoVw[/youtube]

Interesting for sure.. They kept mentioning "light" and "lightweight".. but I don't think they ever actually said what the guitar weighed..  I would hazard to guess that "light" is a relative term here.. lol

Titanium ... I wonder how much this has cost ... :eek:

Also fitting that the chose music by Paganini when Yngwie was talking about the italian virtouso :laughing7:

Well that'll come in useful ... for the Zombie Apocalypse. :bananaguitar:  I can play the guitar and fight Zombies!

Did you see this because Rob Chapman was playing one today or is this a really big coincidence?

The Aaron said:
LOL....I love Yngwie.  :toothy12:

He's always good for a laugh.  Not sure whether it's a laugh WITH or a laugh AT, but yuks nevertheless.

I wonder if his Artist Relations guy at Fender knows about this.

stratamania said:
spe111 said:
Did you see this because Rob Chapman was playing one today or is this a really big coincidence?

It is a coincidence.

I don't know how to link to instagram on here, but I saw this thread and Chapman posting about this same exact guitar within 5 minutes of eachother.

Interesting I don't even have Instagram so have no idea how that would be done either.

Rob Chapman and I have both been in the same room at Andertons years ago when I was trying out a 7 string I think. This was before they had the Youtube channel. Maybe that has something to do with it...

Smash proof doesn't interest me, but if Sandvik is building, I'd like frets, nut, saddle, and fulcrum points made from their insert material.

Funny and great in so many ways :headbang:

Sandvik - awwwwwhatta company - gave us the Stradivarius saw (i have one myself) and now this. Who needs British Steel when you can have Swedish Metal ... hrrrrghhhhnnnnnngghhnnuuurrgg

Cheerio
/Bengt
Sweden

Back