So what's the protocol when your stuff is done?

Email ship notification via QuantumView.

Just relax.  Have some Drambuie.  Kick back.

It probably would have been best not to order everything else and have it sitting in front of me before the body and neck have even shipped.

BTW, what exactly is quantum view? I have seen it mentioned and have seen it on their site, but I haven't seen exactly what it does.

Lucky #7 said:
It probably would have been best not to order everything else and have it sitting in front of me before the body and neck have even shipped.

BTW, what exactly is quantum view? I have seen it mentioned and have seen it on their site, but I haven't seen exactly what it does.

Did you order all the hardware at the same time as the body and the neck? If you did I'm sure they're gonna send everything all at once.

QuantumView refers to an email you get from UPS when your order has shipped. The email will let you know your stuff is on the way and gives you a code for your stuff too. Click on the code in the email and it will bring up a pop-up with a page showing the status of your stuff and you can track it & see where it's at at anytime during it's delivery to you.

I've been anxious as hell since seeing this:

goldtoppreview1.jpg

I'm dying to know how much more there is to do? If they match the neck color at the same time, does that mean the neck is painted as well? You'd think... damn it's got to be close.... :binkybaby:

If that's even mine - which is has to be goddamn it! hahaha ;)

I ordered the parts from elsewhere.  They are already staring me in the face.  My wife just looks at me funny when she sees me checking out the tuners.

Lucky #7 said:
I ordered the parts from elsewhere.  They are already staring me in the face.  My wife just looks at me funny when she sees me checking out the tuners.

I'll never understand women :dontknow:

i was in your shoes just 3 weeks ago...waiting waiting...

then everything arrived...

then i had to wait again for my pickup rings to arrive. and..

now its here.  :guitarplayer2:

straight to the guitar tech tomorrow...:) my wife called me when i was still in the office. she said..."US Postage paid is here..". i jumped into a cab. haha.

I am calling back today to get the pup rings and neck plate added to my order so they will be here with the guitar.  Other than that I am only lacking pots, a switch, and a jack which my tech has in stock.  The only actual decision I have to make is whether or not to get black or cream rings.

Quilt maple top with Bengal burst with cream binding and amber mahogany back.  Ebony fretboard with black korina neck.  Pickups are black, knobs are vintage amber, and bridge/tailpiece are chrome.  I was going cream all the way and then I saw Gregg's project on the LP board and that put some doubt in my mind.  My only real question is how it would look with the cream binding on mine as opposed to the natural mask on his.  At $3.50 a piece, I may just get both and see which I like better.

Back