So, I was thinking...

In the he process of finishing Mavis, my latest telecaster project, I ended up with this little collection of leftovers. You think it's enough to convince the little lady that I need to build another?

Attachments

• IMG_20200913_125418.jpg
    IMG_20200913_125418.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 186
Point out to Her that if you don't use those parts for a build, then their wasted money. While simultaneously handing Her a free pass for a day at the local Spa... :icon_thumright:

Previously, projects have been initiated on the basis of as little as a pair of leftover strap buttons, so......Yes.

PhilHill said:
Point out to Her that if you don't use those parts for a build, then their wasted money. While simultaneously handing Her a free pass for a day at the local Spa... :icon_thumright:

This will effectively pay your "Hallmark" tax, giving reason for such a romantic "write off".

You might argue, that this build will likely be great for your marriage...

haha, its out favorite joke around here to build a guitar if  you have, for instance, an extra set of strap buttons or the like, but I say, in all seriousness, what I would consider impetus to move forward with a build is a spare neck, or body, but actually, I have many builds based around different pickups, but I do a few vintage tribute builds also , mostly Warmoth Strats/Teles with vintage replica pickups , along with some modern builds designed primarily centered on modern Dimarzio pickups, I am a huge follower of DiMarzio and have built several Warmoth instruments based completely  on Dimarzios as a starting point.

Back