Snooze and lose

DocNrock

There was a really hot VIP in the showcase that is now gone.  It had a black dyed quilt maple top and was routed for two HBs and a floyd.  Looks like someone beat me to it!  Oh well, I hope it found a good home.

SlingBass

Know what you mean......I mentioned a canary/ebony bass neck, and when I was ready to pull the trigger 2 days later it was gone
cussing.gif

DangerousR6

If it looks bad ass chances are someone else is eyeballing it too. Gotta make fast decisions, or it's gone like the wind..... :tard:

SlingBass

Indeed! In my case I think I'll be happier with the satine/satine, SS fretted, Jazz style bass neck I ordered. It's just......I want it NOW  :laughing7:

TonyFlyingSquirrel

DocNrock said:
There was a really hot VIP in the showcase that is now gone.  It had a black dyed quilt maple top and was routed for two HBs and a floyd.  Looks like someone beat me to it!  Oh well, I hope it found a good home.

Yup, it sold yesterday, gotta get em while they're hot.

DocNrock

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
DocNrock said:

Yup, it sold yesterday, gotta get em while they're hot.

Did you buy it, Tony?  If so, I want to see a pic when it is done!  Please.