Simple Jack aka Spud may have made an error!

C

Cowbell Fever!

I see too late that I ordered a trembucker version of a Duncan custom custom. Am I going to have a space problem with a pickguard routed for a covered Humbucker?

No, you’re just going to have to gently sand the pickguard.  It’s easy to shape. I’ve done it.  No problem. Just take your time.  Mine has a trem Duncan distortion.  Love it.

rick2 said:
No, you’re just going to have to gently sand the pickguard.  It’s easy to shape. I’ve done it.  No problem. Just take your time.  Mine has a trem Duncan distortion.  Love it.

In the back of my small mind, I wondered why it seemed a good deal! :laughing7:

sorry wrong sub forum should be in pickups........doh!

Forgive my pedantry but the correct sub-forum would be Hardware as it is about a pickguard error rather than the pickup itself  :)

Some info:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/2CMYd0oeL6E[/youtube]

stratamania said:
Forgive my pedantry but the correct sub-forum would be Hardware as it is about a pickguard error rather than the pickup itself  :)
I am even dumber than I thought!

Yes, thank you Aaron. I may file the sides of the bobbins square and claim they are PRS pickups. :laughing7:

Five minutes sanding and done!

Attachments

• Custom Custom Trembucker.JPG
    Custom Custom Trembucker.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 46
Also, now the pole pieces actually line up perfectly at the bridge. :laughing7: Though I doubt it really makes much difference!

Back