Showcase Lightweight Tele's

Tonar8352

Gregg,

Could you guys please get some 1 piece lightweight Tele bodies in the 3.6 to 3.8 pound range up on the Showcase?  Everything on there right now is out of my weight range.

Thank you,
Tonar

Tonar8353 said:
Gregg,

Could you guys please get some 1 piece lightweight Tele bodies in the 3.6 to 3.8 pound range up on the Showcase?  Everything on there right now is out of my weight range.

Thank you,
Tonar

And while you are at it, make one of those light weight Teles black with double white binding, routed HxH. :)

Thanks in advance,

Mayfly

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Micahbell said:
If you need something specific, why don't you call or email them and order one?
Because it's cheaper on the showcase (or is it?) and you get it quicker.
Not always cheaper, and you don't get it quicker if you are just waiting around hoping for them to put it in the showcase.

Actually my post was a joke; I don't expect Gregg or anyone else from Warmoth to add a body that *exactly* matches what I'm looking for.

Ironic though that the body is exactly what's being discussed to death just two doors down from here :)

Good question.  The reason I like buying bodies off the Showcase is,  I get to preview the grain pattern and weight of the body.  Warmoth has been good about getting me what I’m after when I special order but I have to pay an upgrade for them to special select a piece of wood.

It’s always best to get a visual inspection of the Mail Order Bride before she show up at the doorstep.    :eek:

Tonar8353 said:

Good question.  The reason I like buying bodies off the Showcase is,  I get to preview the grain pattern and weight of the body.  Warmoth has been good about getting me what I’m after when I special order but I have to pay an upgrade for them to special select a piece of wood.

It’s always best to get a visual inspection of the Mail Order Bride before she show up at the doorstep.    :eek:
:icon_thumright:

While you're at it, please put together a VIP with a black dyed flame or quilt top.  :icon_biggrin:  Someone bought the last one before I could.

DocNrock said:
While you're at it, please put together a VIP with a black dyed flame or quilt top.   :icon_biggrin:   Someone bought the last one before I could.
Someone snipped you...... :sad:

Back