Shoreline Gold La Cabronita

Tonar8352

Wow this thing turned out nice and sounds amazing, the TV Jones pickups are huge sounding.  Now I'm going to have to build one for myself. I believe the more people that have the opportunity to play and hear one of these the more Warmoth is going to sell them.  It smokes a regular Tele.  
IMG_6957.jpg

Tonar8353 said:
The model # on the pickups is FT4TVJ-NE-SS TV Classic neck and FT3TVJ-NE-SS TV Classic bridge. They were ordered with nickel covers, no ears, short screws, TV Jones covers.

The bridge and saddles came from Marc Rutters. When I do one for myself I will probably use Marc's bridge with Glendale Saddles.

http://app4.websitetonight.com/projects2/0/3/8/9/1609830/_mygallery/RuttersHalfBridge1.jpg

Yea, seeing that Rutters half-plate up close, I like it much more than the Glendale.  It has a little more meat to it...
Very nice!

Looks f..... great!

Is that really shoreline gold? I think shoreline gold looks much darker?
Do you have a colour code? I am from Germany and will try to find someone who can finish my tele like this one, the colour is amazing!

Bye
Stephan

Amazing work as always..

I really like the cabronita concept.. it is so basic and still really classy... I like it!

Wow, that gold looks great! And you used the pearl-button Sperzel tuners!

Is that a Warmoth vintage modern neck or something else?

Wow, that is super classy. It may be blasphemy, but I want to do a La Cabronita with regular humbuckers, I love every single feature about those bodies. Although I havent ever heard the tv-jones pickups, so maybe that will change my mind haha.

it fits my definition of a tele. I think of teles as having attitude, those things have attitude.
no soft jazz coming out of that.

I have used the TV Jones Classic pickup in one of my projects and it's amazing, with a really personal character. I must try this on a Tele... and on an SG, a Strat...

Back