SG Fret Reach

yes SG's are the favorites of many players, but due to the numerous problems I and many other people have found in their design, please try one out first, just in case your not a Tony Iommi, or an Angus Young or a =CB=

I think I'll just save money to go to GIT in California and then go to an actual guitar store :toothy10:

DAMN California is a long way from here....

rockskate4x said:
yes SG's are the favorites of many players, but due to the numerous problems I and many other people have found in their design, please try one out first, just in case your not a Tony Iommi, or an Angus Young or a =CB=

...or Cagey or Buckallred, Vic108, etc etc

I just bought an SG after searching for a dual HB double-cut guitar for 2 years.  Played lots of stuff.  Rejected most of it.  Wanted easy acess to the upper frets along with a dual HB design.  Lots of stuff out there, but very little of it appealed to me when I played it.  So after a long and thorough search I ended up with an SG.  I'm very satisfied with it. :blob7:

I also recommend that you spend some quality time with any guitar before you buy.  I tried lots of things that looked good on paper but fell flat in the real world.  I expect it will take a while before you find something you're willing to buy.  Think of it as an experience.........

Good Luck

Back