Seafoam Jazz

ognolman

I've had this one for a while.  It's posted on the Warmoth gallery under customer basses.  Thought I'd put it up here.

It's a hybrid-- Warmoth Alder body, Fender Japanese Precision neck.  All Bartolini electronics, BAII bridge.  Finished in Reranch Seafoam by myself.  Let me tell you, this puppy is a tone monster.  It's kickin.  Sounds exactly like Victor Bailey's Jazz.  And plays as well as my graphite-neck Zon.

PJ4.jpg

PJ3.jpg

John Ben Davis

Great bass! such a clean looking design. I feel the GAS getting a strong grip on me when i see such things. Nice!

Hey Og.Nice job..looks like a killer electronics set up.How come you didn't post it over at the ReRanch site?
Here's your cousin bass.Love those Warmoth celluloid pickguards with ReRanch Seafoam Green.Cheers :eek:ccasion14:

P9150020.jpg

>> instagator's Seafoam Jazz

LOL, wow-- they look like twins!  I had to tweak the color in Paintshop Pro to get it to not look like baby blue.

>>How come you didn't post it over at the ReRanch site?

I thought I had posted it at the Reranch site, but I will double-check and send it up.

Thanks for all the compliments, folks.

JBD

I've love that bass since seeing it in the gallery. Great job!

I'm currently refinishing a j-bass in ReRanch sonic blue, hope it turns out half as good as yours!

Liam said:
I've love that bass since seeing it in the gallery. Great job!

I'm currently refinishing a j-bass in ReRanch sonic blue, hope it turns out half as good as yours!

Thanks, Liam.  Ironically, I just sold it last weekend.  I kept it about a year and had to thin the herd a bit.  I'm hoping to make another like it sometime soon.  It is one of the best I've ever had, no doubt about it.

Best of luck on yours!

JBD

Back