Say hello to my little friend!

So is this the pickup that comes in the Nuno sig?

I must admit I've always stayed away from these pickups because of the controversy surrounding who owns what, and which one is genuine. I haven't been to either site in ages, but long ago it seemed the main message on both sites was "WE ARE THE GENUINE BUILDERS. DON'T BE FOOLED. THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE CROOKS. oh....and also here are the pickups."

It was always a turn off for me, and I didn't have enough interest in the pickups to sort through the crap and figure it all out.

Am I missing something?
Ya what strato said. I have no time for the controversy either. However, Wilde pickups are the wife and daughter of the actual Bill Lawrence .

So is this the pickup that comes in the Nuno sig?

I must admit I've always stayed away from these pickups because of the controversy surrounding who owns what, and which one is genuine. I haven't been to either site in ages, but long ago it seemed the main message on both sites was "WE ARE THE GENUINE BUILDERS. DON'T BE FOOLED. THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE CROOKS. oh....and also here are the pickups."

It was always a turn off for me, and I didn't have enough interest in the pickups to sort through the crap and figure it all out.

Am I missing something?
What I am hearing is a hi fi/treble clarity with no noise that I am digging. Clean and with overdrive. There is more, but I can't articulate it properly. It just depends on what you are looking for. I tried one for my tele, and ordered two more as I like it. YMMV They are another style/flavor to explore.

The Wilde tele pickups are the most quintessentially tele pickups..... but better.

Back