Request for Beta Testers - round two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyliee

Hi gang,

Warmoth has continued working on a major upgrade to the body configurators and we're at a point where we could use another pool of beta testers.  The last update was for the Strat bodies.  This one is for the Tele series; Tele, Thinline, '72 Thinline, Vintage Tele, Cabronita, Tele Deluxe and Tele Custom.

We're looking for a pool of about 20 people.  There is no guarantee all applicants will be accepted.

- Have you ever built an instrument before or are you still lurking before building?  Beginners are welcome just as much as the old timers.  We're looking for a range of experience.
- We need feedback on the look and feel as well as the proper functionality.
- We're looking for people around the globe and people using different browsers and operating systems.
- You will need to create an account on the Warmoth website (estore).  NO purchase is necessary to do this. (https://www.warmoth.com/Login.aspx)

If you're interested, email me at eric@warmoth.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Email address so I can look up your account
- Operating system and browser type/version
- Country where you live
- Years experience building or if you've never built or repaired before.

You'll receive instructions on how to access to beta test site and how to report your findings.  I'll post an update when we've received enough volunteers.

Tried it on my Mac, safari. Worked perfectly. I built about 10 Teles. Great fun. No quirks.

Total noob . . . never bought, never built, (also, never owned, and barely played these guitar models). IDK if you want someone that unfamiliar with it all, but I can certainly test stuff, tell you what looks good, and if I come across glitches.

Thanks everyone!  We have our pool of testers filled now.

I greatly appreciate everyone that responded.  Your efforts help us provide a higher quality product to you.

:rock-on:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back