Red Wine Strat.

ZGOZZ

This is my 2nd project. This guitar is one of the greatest playing and sounding guitars I have heard in a short time (LOL) even better then the first one.
This guitar has an Alder body Flame Maple top, contoured heel, comfort contours. Warmoth "Pro" style standard thin Birdseye maple neck, highest level maple necks IMO, with my design custom head stock.
This Guitar has a Floyd Rose Original tremolo, With Titanium String Lock Blocks!, 37mm Brass Sustain Block
Sperzel locking tuners and it has a Tremolo no system. Guitar is shielded as well.

One of the coolest thing on this guitar is custom shop neck plates  From My Buddy DangerousR6 you can get them as well in the forums.  :headbang1:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2754.0.
Pickups, Seymour Duncan 2 Vintage Staggered SSL1, 1 SHPG1 Pearly Gates, 250 pots VTT 5 way switch.

csp20091.jpg

PC290008.jpg

PC290010.jpg

PC290009.jpg

PC290005.jpg

P1140002.jpg

Very nice, ZGOZZ!  But did you really drop $795 on the Titanium locks?

Love the tremol-no/brass block.  I did the same thing to my blue quilt strat.  :headbang1:

DocNrock said:
Very nice, ZGOZZ!  But did you really drop $795 on the Titanium locks?

Love the tremol-no/brass block.  I did the same thing to my blue quilt strat.   :headbang1:

No just the locking blocks. 29 bucks.. 795 will be going to the boos multi system LOL...

Awesome!

I really need a brass block and tremolno, right now my Floyd is unstable and I'd really like to know what a brass big block would sound like.

Wana's_makin'_a_guitar said:
Awesome!

I really need a brass block and tremolno, right now my Floyd is unstable and I'd really like to know what a brass big block would sound like.

what do you mean your floyd is unstable?

GoDrex said:
Awesome!

Gets out of tune very easy. Maybe because it's the raging differences in the humidity levels this summer, but a tremol no may help

GoDrex said:
Awesome!

[/quote
Gets out of tune very easy. Maybe because it's the raging differences in the humidity levels this summer, but a tremol no may help
if your going out of tune so easy, it maybe the strings.
and you do not have the spring and string tension right..

ZGOZZ said:
GoDrex said:
Awesome!

if your going out of tune so easy, it maybe the strings.
and you do not have the spring and string tension right..
I did change the stings about a week ago, may still need some stretching.

Another nice one man, love the top!  :rock-on:

Edit: Connor, loosen the locking nut pads and do a serious up pull (take the opportunity to reset the fine tuners).  Retune with main tuners and repeat until it stops going out of tune, then relock.

Blue313 said:

Edit: Connor, Loosen the locking nut pads and do a serious up pull (take the opportunity to reset the fine tuners).  Retune with main tuners and repeat until it stops going out of tune, then relock.

Thanks.... :icon_thumright:

Blue313 said:

Edit: Connor, loosen the locking nut pads and do a serious up pull (take the opportunity to reset the fine tuners).  Retune with main tuners and repeat until it stops going out of tune, then relock.
Ok, i'll see if that help.  :icon_thumright: 

Anyway ZGOZZ, really cool strat you have there!

That's badass Ron, love it and thanks for the props.... :icon_thumright:
The title makes me think of this.... :icon_biggrin:

[youtube=425,350]Rg1iEBWxVeQ[/youtube]

I miss this guitar, somebody bought it.
And they may want me to build another.

Hey ZGOZZ. How did you like the Pearly Gates in the bridge? I'm thinking about using one in my next build instead of a JB. What was the tone like? Did it run hot or a bit cooler/clearer?

Thanks!

Back