*RED ALERT*Guitars STOLEN in Seattle,Washington BOLO be on the lookout

K

kreig

Here is the incoming details as I get them . . .

Here is some info on a co-workers loss . Home was broken into , this list is the stolen goods . Given some unique details/ rarity , these guitars should be easily identified. no serial #'s yet

I will be posting more as I get more info ! . . .

Craigslist is being monitored by owner at this time . . .

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated . AND DON'T FORGET THE REWARD ! HUGE SENTIMENTAL VALUE ! (was his father's guitar!)

OK, pics not uploading at this time(DAMN IT)

SORRY , Im not able to upload yet  . . .

GOOGLE : Vintage Silvertones.com Model 1446L for a pic http://www.vintagesilvertones.com/forsale_silvertone_1446.html

1 Gibson L6s Black

1 Gibson L6s Silver/Black

http://www.vintageguitars.org.uk/graphics/L6S-1974S.jpg      this is the only pic I can find so far.

other items stolen -
Boss GT-6
Beringer Eurorack
SONOR Force 2007 Fusion 5 pc. AMBER
Sabin cymbals - 16" Vault , AAX Studio HH , Stage Ride , Splash
TAMA Chrome snare
Mapex Maple piccolo snare
ZOOM Multitrack Recorder model unknown at this time

Thanx

PM sent. I'm all the way on the other side of the country, but there is a STRONG pedal steel music scene up there - I'll put out an alert, if you can get the SERIAL NUMBERS obviously that's a big help. GUITAR THIEVES SHOULD BE MULCH.... mulched? WHAT'S A VERB.... :evil4:

Serial numbers and pics of the original are really needed.  If someone sees a used L6S at a pawnshop they're not going to act unless there's some reason to believe it's the stolen one.

dbw said:
Serial numbers and pics of the original are really needed.  If someone sees a used L6S at a pawnshop they're not going to act unless there's some reason to believe it's the stolen one.

Well, if they're in the area, how many L6S's do you see in pawn shops? I've seen one in 35 years

jackthehack said:
dbw said:

Well, if they're in the area, how many L6S's do you see in pawn shops? I've seen one in 35 years

Exactly!

dbw said:

I'm trying to get them ASAP

Good point, I don't think I've ever seen an L6S anywhere.  :doh:  Still, you'll need the serial numbers to recover them even if they're found.  Good luck!  :sad1:

Instrument thieves.....grrrrr

I'll keep an eye out around here on the east coast.  An L6S should stick out like a sore thumb.

guitar thieves should be shredded by john petrucci.

they are the worst kind, people who steal art...
wow, that is the lowest kind

Back