R.I.P. Taylor Hawkins

DangerousR6 said:
There's speculation it was drug related, apparently he had a heroin problem. :dontknow:

Did you see the footage from his last gig in Buenos Aires? He looked on fire... It's so strange and sad.

alexreinhold said:
DangerousR6 said:
There's speculation it was drug related, apparently he had a heroin problem. :dontknow:

Did you see the footage from his last gig in Buenos Aires? He looked on fire... It's so strange and sad.
Ya, I watched it, and plenty of other vids, he never did look like he had a drug problem to me...Reports are now, he was having chest pains and collapsed...Probably the vax got him...

Uhm, I think this is the more likely cause of death

In the urine toxicological test performed on Taylor Hawkins' body, 10 types of substances were preliminarily found, including: THC (marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids

alexreinhold said:
Uhm, I think this is the more likely cause of death

In the urine toxicological test performed on Taylor Hawkins' body, 10 types of substances were preliminarily found, including: THC (marijuana), tricyclic antidepressants, benzodiazepines and opioids
Possibly, but I find it very suspicious they were so quick with the toxicology report, it usually takes weeks for results not less than 24 hrs...

They said his heart was twice the size of normal, so could’ve been genetic excaserbatted by drug use. But this is just a part time musician speculating. 

DangerousR6 said:
Ya, I watched it, and plenty of other vids, he never did look like he had a drug problem to me...Reports are now, he was having chest pains and collapsed...Probably the vax got him...

oof, Cringey Post of the Year right here

Back