166.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_9787.jpeg
    IMG_9787.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9788.jpeg
    IMG_9788.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Looks great. I like the gold hardware. In fact I have future plans for a Soloist build with gold hardware & a Tru-Oil finish.. I already have a bridge, and a bridge-position pickup.

Looks great. I like the gold hardware. In fact I have future plans for a Soloist build with gold hardware & a Tru-Oil finish.. I already have a bridge, and a bridge-position pickup.
Looking forward your work! I think gold hardware made the woods pup-up so we can have a great guitar outlook.

Excellent build. I have three questions about it;
1. Where did you get that bridge? I've never seen it before.
2. How do you like the Schaller SureClaw?
3. How did you around the wiring to the Sure Claw?

Excellent build. I have three questions about it;
1. Where did you get that bridge? I've never seen it before.
2. How do you like the Schaller SureClaw?
3. How did you around the wiring to the Sure Claw?
Thanks for watching,
1.I got the bridge direct from Schaller's local dealer, and as they told it was seldom to see in the market, maybe due to the expensive price and just bring a little advantage from others. In other words......low cost/performanse ratio I thing. But it looks great and sounds wonderful.

2.Well, I think it is easy to use, and steady. And very much low vibration in any condition.

3.there is an attach point on it, you can iron wire on it, or iron on a little metal plate and attach it within the SureClaw and the body when screw it on.

Thanks for watching,
1.I got the bridge direct from Schaller's local dealer, and as they told it was seldom to see in the market, maybe due to the expensive price and just bring a little advantage from others. In other words......low cost/performanse ratio I thing. But it looks great and sounds wonderful.

2.Well, I think it is easy to use, and steady. And very much low vibration in any condition.

3.there is an attach point on it, you can iron wire on it, or iron on a little metal plate and attach it within the SureClaw and the body when screw it on.
Thank you for the information. Mind showing a picture of the ground point?

Last edited:
Back