palladia - crossroads festivals

drewski

for those of you that get the HD channel palladia (which is an amazing channel that I don't watch enough of)

coming up at 2pm eastern thru about 530 am tomorrow they are playing eric claptons various crossroads guitar festivals....04 07 and 10 I think.

just in case you don't want to watch todays favorite pop acts lip synching in the cold before ringing in the new year  :hello2: :eek:ccasion14:

Those are some excellent videos. Highly recommended. It's not just Eric, it's a number of superb artists that often don't get enough attention. I don't get that channel, but I've seen them - they're available on disk here, here, here, here, and so on. A very premium investment, if you like highly talented guitar work.

Cagey said:
Those are some excellent videos. Highly recommended. It's not just Eric, it's a number of superb artists that often don't get enough attention. I don't get that channel, but I've seen them - they're available on disk here, here, here, here, and so on. A very premium investment, if you like highly talented guitar work.

I have the 2013 Crossroad Festival on Blu-ray and it is well worth every penny. :icon_thumright:
Just take a look at the lineup of this show.  45 songs and not a bad one in the bunch...
I agree with Cagey that this deserves a high, high, high recommendation.
And, oh yea, Happy New Year...

Those are great shows.
And available on VH1 Classic on my cable box.
:party07:

Back