Pabloist Has Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shanejw said:
That is so f'n awesome.  Coolest soloist I've ever seen!!!!!

You should check it out in the "Completed" section, Pablo took some awesome pictures of it and laid out all the details of the build.  :eek:ccasion14:

Yeah sorry guys. I've been so busy playing this thing. It's a stripper magnet. They all ask if they can touch it.

Stripper magnet sounds good, but a lack of suppurating facial lesions larger than a Sacagawea dollar coin is a stripper magnet. Anything less, and they're on you like a Star Trek salt monster...

M_113_Creature.jpg

Are you from out of town?

DangerousR6 said:
B3Guy said:
AAAHH! grew up watching those movies! Peter S. is so hilarious!
Me too, the Pink Panther movies were classic... :icon_thumright:

The intro cartoons had their own counter culture too..... that Mancini theme: a bass guitar friend of mine used to play that when warming up, hilarious.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86znnjhYrq4&feature=related[/youtube]

Death by Uberschall said:
shanejw said:

You should check it out in the "Completed" section, Pablo took some awesome pictures of it and laid out all the details of the build.  :eek:ccasion14:

Hey DBU - your sig is looking good.  Is it possible to make the guitar pics in your signature into links to the completed builds?

CrackedPepper said:
shanejw said:

Hey DBU - your sig is looking good.  Is it possible to make the guitar pics in your signature into links to the completed builds?

The forum settings do not allow enough characters for the signature. I would run out of characters long before I could get the script for each guitar in there.  :sad1:

CrackedPepper said:
shanejw said:

What about using TINYURL.COM.  At least that used to work on other boards.

The forum settings do not allow enough characters for the signature. I would run out of characters long before I could get the script for each guitar in there.  :sad1:

CrackedPepper said:
shanejw said:

What if you used tinyurl to shorten the links? Would that make them small enough?

Back