Pabloist Has Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have not fingered it out..

I do however want to point out that Pablo's design is not very original... he also needs a matching flames pants..

Where I play pants are not allowed. We are the house band on a nudist colony. I do have a tattoo with some flames. :dontknow:

pabloman said:
Where I play pants are not allowed. We are the house band on a nudist colony. I do have a tattoo with some flames. :dontknow:

I heard that line6joey and his hippy family are also members of various nudist clubs and travel the country to visit all the colonies.. I am sure you have seen him.. he's the one with he hairy bollocks...

I approve of this guitar! And to be honest I think I'm understating that last comment of mine! :hello2:

This is so cool...I want...

pabloman said:

You may or may not be joking, but I loaned a guitar out to a guy for a while only to find out they did several gigs at a nudist colony where the band did play naked.  I almost let him keep the guitar.

My problem with playing gigs at nudist colonies is I never know which lever to pull to flush the toilet

Back