Pabloist Has Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORCRiST said:
Death by Uberschall said:
Tonar8353 said:
Nice! Who did the finish?

Warmoth did it.

Wow, thats f-ing schweet Pablo!

Please tell the class how you got Warmoth to do that for you? Obviously a phone call was involved
to start - was it something you designed, or did you just kinda tell them what you wanted and left
it up to the paint dept. to run with it?

:kewlpics:

ORC

Pablo contacted me, explained what he was looking for and gave me his debit card info. I then contacted RobR @ Warmoth on his behalf and planned it all out for Pablo. I had to sacrafice a few small farm animals at the door step of Warmoth's office to let them know I was dead serious and wasn't going anywhere until they agreed to do it to my specs. When it was all said and done, Warmoth swiped a big ol' chunk of change from Pablo's debit card, basically wiping him out. But by mistake, when giving RobR all of Pablo's information, I mistakenly gave them my shipping address. So unfortunately, Pablo will have to view it from a far.
:icon_jokercolor:

I found the body already finished in the showcase and the neck was already finished and I picked that one up during the anniversary sale.

While that body isn't something I normally go for, this one has just the right amount of what it does have. You've gotta be pleased with yourself for that find and pulling the trigger. It's an amazing finish job IMO.

Sweeet!

Death by Uberschall said:
It was in the "Screamin Deals" section.

No way dude! I'm in there like everyday and I never saw a guitar that sweet in the "Screamin' Deals" section. You must be VIP!

You should check out "PhoenixDownExperiment" in Strat, another Sick guita! :guitarplayer2:

Back