P-rail + Little 59 on tele

laurent

hi
i want to connect a SD P-rail neck + SD Little 59 bridge on my future Warmoth tele under construction.
i want to use a 5 super switch and a concentric 500k pot for volume and tone , and connect pick-up as follows :

1. P-rail neck parallel humbucker
2. P-rail neck P-90
3. P-rail neck single rail
4. P-rail neck single rail + little 59 split
5. little 59 humbucker

is anyone has a good idea for a connecting diagram ? i asked several times on SD site but no answering ...
thanks

Sorry no helpo with wiring on this one but I like your combos.  P-rails in the neck is going to be a future build for me.

thanks.

i spent few hours to think about it and i think now i have the solution...i study connection on SDuncan site and st Mac Donald. i've just finished diagram on power point.

i still hesitate for the first position : parallel or serie wiring for prail hum?

500k concentric pot is ok for Prail , but i'm not really sure for Little 59 (500 ou 250)?

laurent

Classic humbuckers are wired in series.  The parallel wiring tends to have a hollow sound.  Of course it is hard to describe, but if you want the more classic of the sounds the series wiring is what is traditionally used.
Patrick

Back