orpheo's crimson guitar

rockskate4x

I'm glad to see it finished and on the front of the crimson guitar website... it's beautiful...

http://www.crimsonguitars.com/

Yeah that's one beautiful guitar - Orph, have you tried it out yet? Ben seemed very very pleased himself  :headbang:

Just been browsing the diary on there - now need some flame maple pickup surrounds to go onto Braveheart - wonder if he'd want to be bothered with a job like that?

Chris of Arabia said:
Just been browsing the diary on there - now need some flame maple pickup surrounds to go onto Braveheart - wonder if he'd want to be bothered with a job like that?
absolutely! he'd be happy to make them for you. just drop an email :)

That is an amazingly beautiful guitar  :glasses9:
Anybody would be proud to sling that baby on...
:rock-on:

That guitar is awesome, Orpheo!  One day you're gonna have to tell us where you get all this cash... did you win the lotto or something?  :glasses10:

dbw said:
That guitar is awesome, Orpheo!  One day you're gonna have to tell us where you get all this cash... did you win the lotto or something?  :glasses10:

I buy and sell guitars, with sometimes good profits ;)

Luke said:
Ik heb andere verhalen gehoord. haha  :icon_jokercolor:

sure you did! male prostitution and stuff? :D but those rumours are highly exagerated. I work a lot, and I get a scholarship, whilst living at my mum's place :p that also works in my benefit.

Orpheo said:
Luke said:
Ik heb andere verhalen gehoord. haha  :icon_jokercolor:

sure you did! male prostitution and stuff? :D but those rumours are highly exagerated. I work a lot, and I get a scholarship, whilst living at my mum's place :p that also works in my benefit.

Hehehe, most of my gear was bought before I got married, started the serious career, had a daughter, etc.!  Now's the time to get them!

Pickups are curious.  Very nice piece though, looking forward to a review!

I pretty much already made this thread lol. http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=8860.0

But yes it looks spectacular, those eye inlays actually look pretty sharp.  :icon_thumright:

Back