Only in Texas

I don't see anything wrong with girls with guns......guys with bras, now that IS different!

I can see how that fits in with the 'guns' part, but shouldn't bonafide musicians carrying an instrument also get free entry?

Yeah, it DOES sound like fun. If I was in or anywhere near Texas I could picture myself going.

ByteFrenzy said:
I can see how that fits in with the 'guns' part, but shouldn't bonafide musicians carrying an instrument also get free entry?

Yeah, it DOES sound like fun. If I was in or anywhere near Texas I could picture myself going.
I'm assuming over there in Belgium guns are not allowed to citizens? :icon_scratch:

Zeiler said:
ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS IN UNIFORM GET IN FREE!

This statement fascinates me.  If they are in uniform, they need to be working.  If they are not working, they need to get out of uniform.  This is policy for most departments.  Police officers using their status for personal gain, like free meals, free coffee, is also becoming more frowned upon.  Other than a situation like a home that requires a warrant, is there a problem with police in uniform not getting in anywhere free?

If they are in uniform, they need to be working.

Maybe they're working at the gun show, trying to make sure no crazy people or dangerous situations arise. :hello2:

(doesn't ownership of a machine gun PROVE you're sane?) :laughing7:

stubhead said:
If they are in uniform, they need to be working.

Maybe they're working at the gun show, trying to make sure no crazy people or dangerous situations arise. :hello2:

(doesn't ownership of a machine gun PROVE you're sane?) :laughing7:

Don't some convenience stores offer discounts to cops during their patrols for the same reason...that is to have a steady stream of uniformed cops showing up at the store to fill their coffee cups and grab a snack for the road?

I'm a northerner, so this whole thread sounds pretty much like this to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pWnZFrdQFE

Aww I'm a northerner too but c'mon, bluegrass music is sweet.

I was driving through upstate bumfukc new york last summer and saw a big sign in front of a shop. It read:

Dick's Guns ' Guitars. What More Could Ya Need?

I stopped in and bought a hunting knife. The place was so... well, so much what this gun show sounds like.

Hey, I'm from upstate New York.  In fact, I was born under the pool table in that shop.  :D

Back