"one of a kind" fretboard wood option

lucB18e

Hi I think I'm going to ordering a WARMOTH SOLOIST :
- korina body, no top
- bloodwood or wenge neck with SS 6105 frets (still have to decide between the 2 very different wood options)

and a brazilian or rather ziricote fretboard because I'm in love with some I've seen over the WEB

SO...  I'd like to get an handsome ziricote board
or perhaps brazilian if it could be in the same way as superbeast (http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k278/theoneandonlymechris/IM003836.jpg)

apart for great sonic qualities, I'd like it (sorry my vocabular is poor)  'complex and irregular' looking with great striping and spider web grain patterns.
the opposite of a solid dark and constant color

do you have a sort of custom option for fretboards or when I order can I specify my preferences when ordering to be as closer as possible to my needs depending what you have on hand ?

BTW : what's the average delay (just to have an idea) between ordering and shipping (no WARMOTH paint jobs involved).

thanks....
Luc B

not sure about unifinished stuff. but to give you an idea i ordered my and they're doing all the painting and finishing and they told me 8 - 12 weeks.. its been 10 1/2..  im getting twitchy. haha.

Nice thing is. they dont bill you till its done and shipped.  A little incentive to burn the hole in your pocket before the money gets a chance to fill it up. ;)

lucB18e said:
Hi I think I'm going to ordering a WARMOTH SOLOIST :
- korina body, no top
- bloodwood or wenge neck with SS 6105 frets (still have to decide between the 2 very different wood options)

and a brazilian or rather ziricote fretboard because I'm in love with some I've seen over the WEB

SO...  I'd like to get an handsome ziricote board
or perhaps brazilian if it could be in the same way as superbeast (http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k278/theoneandonlymechris/IM003836.jpg)

apart for great sonic qualities, I'd like it (sorry my vocabular is poor)  'complex and irregular' looking with great striping and spider web grain patterns.
the opposite of a solid dark and constant color

do you have a sort of custom option for fretboards or when I order can I specify my preferences when ordering to be as closer as possible to my needs depending what you have on hand ?

BTW : what's the average delay (just to have an idea) between ordering and shipping (no WARMOTH paint jobs involved).

thanks....
Luc B

We can hand pick pieces if we think we have what you're wanting. There is an extra charge for it. You can give a Warmoth rep a call and see what that would cost if it was an option.

Wait times really depend on the build. The more exotic, the longer the lead time stretches. Again, your Warmoth rep knows the pace of the factory and is the most accurate source of current lead times. (It changes with the season and number of orders we're working on at a time).

Back