Old W Strat, but the "real" neck finally arrived!

Seryaph said:
Love the neck! Looks sweet.

How are the Schaller locking minis? Any problems or pains with those?

Thanks, Seryaph.  The Schallers are great, no problems at all.

I'm going to change it again.  This neck is going to go onto another build.  I'll put a maple neck with an ebony board on this...that is what it wants.  :laughing7:

Friggin' gorgeous, man! I love the black cherry burst body and the gold hardware looks fabulous with it! I was eying a body with the same finish but it got snagged before I could move on it. The maple with the abalone inlays is so much prettier than your first neck IMHO although the first neck could be a sweet head start toward another build.

I'm curious as to what degree you can hear a difference in sound between the necks if any?

Our guitars look like cousins! lol
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=8084.0

Thanks Crimethink.  I saw your guitar and I think its hot (see my comment on your thread).

I'm no Eric Johnson, but I noticed no tonal difference when I changed the neck...it was simply cosmetic.  :icon_thumright:

DocNrock said:
Thanks Crimethink.  I saw your guitar and I think its hot (see my comment on your thread).

I'm no Eric Johnson, but I noticed no tonal difference when I changed the neck...it was simply cosmetic.   :icon_thumright:
The maple fretboard is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hotttttttttttttttter. It makes the top just smack you in the face too..... :guitarplayer2:

Back