OK so why is no one here on Christmas day? :-)

Merry Christmas Day, Bill!  It's still semi-early over here on the west coast. I thnk it's New Year's Day already for willyk in Australia though!  :laughing7:

I'm here, and I got the pickups to finish my Warmoth VIP! I should have pics up around the first of the year.  Merry Christmas everyone!

BTW, I went to a show Christmas Eve, and saw a band do Jingle Bells to the tune of Hell's Bells by AC/DC.  Absolutely brilliant!  It's definitely going on the list for next year.

Im here, in pain, but here.
2 months of back pain, my sis said my hip is out of place, still can't get it to pop back in.
that sucks, because i got the best computer game ever, and i can't stand to sit here and play, but other than that, today was the best christmas I have had in a long time.
plenty of relatives, my (future) uncle survived his brain surgery, and is marrying my aunt, my dad turned 52, jesus turned 2007, but I rather celebrate my dads b-day (easier to shop for, what do you get a guy who is 2007. water?).
I'm getting penciled in to get my back fixed, and I don't have school until the 3rd.

Gregg Stewart said:
Merry Christmas Day, Bill!  It's still semi-early over here on the west coast. I thnk it's New Year's Day already for willyk in Australia though!   :laughing7:

Happy Easter Gregg!!!  :glasses10:  :icon_biggrin:  :laughing3: :icon_jokercolor:

Yeah, I'm late but here I am, with Warmoth gift certificate in hand!  Yes someone in my life actually listened to what I wanted this year and I did get a gift of Warmoth future in my little ole stocking!  It is enough to at least get me started on number two!  Yay!  The kids had a great day thanks in no small part to Wii!  I can't believe how cool that thing is, even though I am just not a video game guy.  I also can't believe how hard they were to come by, but thanks to my sister funding it and my mothers Jedi like shopping skills, we manage to get one.  It is really funny to watch my parents playing Wii bowling with their grandkids, and everyone laughing hysterically.  Anyway, Happy holidays everyone!

Yeh, Awesome on the Wii bowling, we've got one here too, that's a real workout. LOL serious

willyk said:
Gregg Stewart said:
Merry Christmas Day, Bill!  It's still semi-early over here on the west coast. I thnk it's New Year's Day already for willyk in Australia though!   :laughing7:

Happy Easter Gregg!!!  :glasses10:  :icon_biggrin:  :laughing3: :icon_jokercolor:

:laughing11:

jesus turned 2007, but I rather celebrate my dads b-day (easier to shop for, what do you get a guy who is 2007. water?).

Good question, never thought of that!

Happy Big J's birthday everyone!

Back