Nut Cutting machine in warmoth tour video

Swinguitar

Does anyone know what manner of machine that is in the warmoth tour video on YT - some sort of machine that reads the neck and then cuts the nut.

What is it called? Who makes it?

Ive seen lots of CNC equipment but never anything like that.

Perhaps one of the Warmoth folks may be able to confirm, but I think the Nut mill is a Warmoth in house developed tool.

'Tis a strange turn of events when someone with a potato type of handle asks about broccoli origins.

Two great tastes that taste great together!

featured-Broccoli-Cheese-Baked-Potatoes.jpg

@BroccoliRob @Spud

Two great tastes that taste great together!

featured-Broccoli-Cheese-Baked-Potatoes.jpg

@BroccoliRob @Spud
i'd smoke a bowl of that.

I dunno, maybe one day y'all will realize where my name came from. but me, the mulatto human is tried and true St Louisian (not the same as Louisianan). we make em weird out here, forget Austin and Portland (both). like, over the weekend at The Protagonist Cafe (local joint), i overheard this guy having a very intense Skype™ call discussing the ethics of his Project which he claimed would “turn every single person on earth into a weapon” and then it turned out to be a martial arts youtube channel. dude was wearing crocs, too. comfortable and affordable, for sure, but not what i imagine a black belt wearing.

i'd smoke a bowl of that.

I dunno, maybe one day y'all will realize where my name came from. but me, the mulatto human is tried and true St Louisian (not the same as Louisianan). we make em weird out here, forget Austin and Portland (both). like, over the weekend at The Protagonist Cafe (local joint), i overheard this guy having a very intense Skype™ call discussing the ethics of his Project which he claimed would “turn every single person on earth into a weapon” and then it turned out to be a martial arts youtube channel. dude was wearing crocs, too. comfortable and affordable, for sure, but not what i imagine a black belt wearing.
Yeah I kinda figured it was the other kind of broccoli 🥦

Back