Non-Warmoth - funniest eBay description ever

Dammit. That thing is so broken that my monitor stopped working when I tried to view the page.
:laughing7:

vox_rox said:
I hate to start a new thread

You should never hate to start a new thread. If there's any one thing wrong that all forums have in common, it's going "off topic". You should always start a new thread if there's any question at all about where to post something. The thread will either live or die, but either way it won't make a mess of any other threads that are focused on one subject or another.

Every single thread on this forum goes off topic. That's what I love about this place. :headbang1:

True enough, but it's an eventual thing. Once a question has been more or less answered, then it simply becomes a discussion point and who knows where it will go?

The important part is that the question gets answered. After that, who cares?

Where it gets disturbing is when it goes into another discussion about something pertinent and ends up buried because the thread topic has nothing to do with the subject. A lot of good Information gets lost that way.

I know I'm no one to talk, so don't put on your steel-toed boots  :laughing7:

I've got Shoes For Crews steel toed boots.  They're non-slip from when I worked in a doughnut shop.  No one else had steelies, but I liked the style plus the added utility.  I've been out of that job four years now and they're still excellent winter work boots.
detail_threequarter.jpg

Steel toed boots in a doughnut shop??? Must have been some bad ass doughnuts! I wore a lot of Doc Martens out in the shop both steel toed and non, I had a lift fall and land on my foot. Luckily the boot did it's job. This was back when Docs were actually good. Before they migrated to Asia.

AutoBat said:
I've got Shoes For Crews steel toed boots.  They're non-slip from when I worked in a doughnut shop.  No one else had steelies, but I liked the style plus the added utility.  I've been out of that job four years now and they're still excellent winter work boots.

I ate a butterfly once as a child - just sayin' ...

Peace,
Pierre

DangerousR6 said:
That's almost the funniest thing I've ever read.... :icon_biggrin:
Yeah I reckon  :laughing7:  .... I was waiting for the 'Don't even buy it'

This is pretty damn funny too:  :laughing8:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-High-End-Warmoth-Electric-Guitar-/261135738114?pt=Guitar&hash=item3ccce72502

$3200? Really? :icon_scratch:

Yeh That's funny, Unless he gets $3200 for it, then he's the man and we're funny  :sad:

Alfang said:
Yeh That's funny, Unless he gets $3200 for it, then he's the man and we're funny  :sad:
There's always someone with more money than brains...Or enough money that they don't care... :dontknow:

:laughing7:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Warmoth-Electric-Guitar-Body-Eric-Clapton-Blackie-Relic-/261137085334?pt=AU_Musical_Instruments_Instruments&hash=item3cccfbb396&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1192

Oh dear  ..... :doh:

Plus, ruined by a pickguard  ...  :tard:  http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fender-Lic-Warmoth-Tele-Telecaster-Body-Spalted-Maple-and-Ash-Cream-Binding-/281031463971?pt=AU_Musical_Instruments_Instruments&hash=item416ec7d423&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1192

WOW .. the plastic is still on the rear control cover  :toothy12:

Nothing wrong with putting a pickguard on that. BUT - a pickguard and no control plate? That's a no-no. There's a cutout in the pickguard for the control plate to slot into. Without the plate there, it looks ridiculous.

Back